~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I somehow overlooked in my last entry, which admittedly wasn't exactly filled with sunshine, one really lovely thing that happened in all this negative stuff. It had been my birthday on 26 May, and with me having been so busy, my parents and I never really got to celebrate. But in the end we met up shortly before my departure, I think it was 10 June. My mum had made my favourite cake. Tiramisu cake. This is how the marvellous and amazing cake looked like :)
Und ein knuffiges Bild von Merlin will ich euch auch nicht vorenthalten. Ich hab ihn echt beneidet, hätte liebend gern auch mal so rumgefläzt. Aber ich hatte ja keine Zeit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I don't wanna keep this cute pic of Merlin from you. I really envied him, would have loved as well to lounge around like that. But there was no time.



No comments:
Post a Comment