~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right, in my last entry I wrote about my Theme Songs. Like I said, they are not just some Feel-Good songs, but something in the lyrics, sometimes even the whole song, touches me on a level how I personally view the world, and how I want to live. Given I have received some feedback on that entry, I do not want to keep my Theme Songs from you.
- Natasha Bedingfield ~ Unwritten
- One Republic ~ Good Life
- Nena ~ Wunder gescheh'n
- Pur ~ Drachen sollen fliegen
- Nice Little Penguins ~ Flying
- Queen ~ Don't Stop Me Now
- Roberto Blanco ~ Ein bisschen Spaß muss sein
- Truck Stop ~ Lass dir nie den Tag verderben
- Jessie J feat. B.O.B. ~ Price Tag
- Chris Brown ~ Forever
- Sunrise Avenue ~ Hollywood Hills
- 30 Seconds to Mars ~ Closer to the Edge
- Grey's Anatomy Cast ~ The story
- Chantal Kreviazuk ~ The Weight of the World
- Desmond Dekker ~ You can get it if you Really Want
- Ace of Base ~ Beautiful Life
- Geier Sturzflug ~ Pure Lust am Leben
- LaFee ~ Ich bin
- Russell Watson ~ Faith of the Heart
- Lion King ~ Hakuna Matata
- Julie Fowlis ~ Touch the Sky
- Die Toten Hosen ~ Paradies
- Bro'Sis ~ Never Stop
- Journey ~ Don't Stop Believing
No comments:
Post a Comment