~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is just really short, because I'm incredibly tired and absolutely exhausted. Last day, tomorrow I'm off to Bournemouth. Today practically everything went wrong that could go wrong, and given I only had two hours of sleep last night, I've been pretty much a nervous wreck since the morning. Every now and then there have been moments when I felt like I could simply start to cry from out of the blue, because this all drove me to my limits and exhausted me completely. And to be honest, I did cry every now and then. Jenn, I guess your granny is right about relieving some stress. It happens very rarely that I am so close to tears all day, and I guess it shows how much this has taken a toll on me. Well, to cut a long story short, my boxes have been picked up (with a delay of over three hours, which didn't exactly have a good impact on selling my car either) and tomorrow I'll get on that plane. I hope to be able to write a more detailed update soon. Meaning about the last two weeks, and then about how I'm doing in Bournemouth. But for now, all that is left to do is checking in online and then I'll close my eyes. Good night.
Safe Travels!
ReplyDelete